Sunday, April 15, 2018
There is a clear and present danger to law abiding people in the United States of America. It resides within the FBI and Justice Department.
Please contact your Senator, Representative, the Justice Department, the FBI, William Mike Warren, jr. (Former CEO - Energen Corporation, Children's of Alabama), and/or Kelly Leigh Dickenson (former Attorney for Energen Corporation) for questions, concerns, or complaints.
**** Legal Investigation Definition ****
Where is the FBI's authority written down?
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
Federal Rules of Evidence
Cc: NewsTip@Globe.com; AskDOJ@usdoj.gov
Subject: RE: Tip of the Iceberg
4. Based upon witnesses; fictional and non-fictional television shows and movies, news stories from all sources of publicity regarding all facets of the criminal justice system - and other subject matter, one can conclude this story will receive a tremendous amount of public interest. Your assistance5 will incentivize support from all people who believe in the “rule of law” and “equal protection of the law”, exploit those who do not, and educate everyone.
“The FBI’s activities are closely and regularly scrutinized by a variety of entities. Congress—through several oversight committees in the Senate and House—reviews the FBI’s budget appropriations, programs, and selected investigations. The results of FBI investigations are often reviewed by the judicial system during court proceedings. Within the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI is responsible to the attorney general, and it reports its findings to U.S. Attorneys across the country. The FBI’s intelligence activities are overseen by the Director of National Intelligence” “Who monitors or oversees the FBI?” https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/faqs
"Wiretapping is one of the FBI’s most sensitive techniques and is strictly controlled by federal statutes. It is used infrequently and only to combat terrorism and the most serious crimes. Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 2516, contains the protocol requiring all law enforcement officers to establish probable cause that the wiretaps may provide evidence of a felony violation of federal law. After determining if a sufficient showing of probable cause has been made, impartial federal judges approve or disapprove wiretaps. The approving judge then must continue to monitor how the wiretap is being conducted. Wiretapping without meeting these stringent requirements and obtaining the necessary court orders is a serious felony under the law.” “Are FBI special agents permitted to install wiretaps at their own discretion?” https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/faqs ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE REQUIREMENTS
Per news reports Omar Mateen, the Orlando nightclub shooter, was twice under FBI surveillance and released after being interviewed by the FBI. A CNN report stated “ is the FBI failing at its most important job? Not necessarily, as the FBI quite properly has to work within guidelines set by the U.S. attorney general about how long an inquiry can remain open in the absence of the kind of derogatory information that would lead to a full-blown investigation.” ……………….. “Omar Mateen, Carlos Bledsoe and Nidal Hasan -- three of the most prominent domestic terrorists since 9/11 -- were FBI subjects of interest.“ http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/17/opinions/fumbling-bureau-of-investigation-bergen/
- I was employed by Energen Corporation from 1983 to 1994.
- my home(s) were under illegal Energen Corporation surveillance from approximately 1984 to 1994.
- I reported the surveillance to Energen Corporation (with evidence of "Criminal trespass in the second degree §13A-7-3, §13A-7-26 Criminal tampering in the second degree 2021 The Code of Alabama") for the matter to be addressed internally. The surveillance was denied. I was threatened on condition of employment to never speak of it again regardless of evidence.
- there has never been a legal complaint against me by Energen Corporation, anyone working for Energen Corporation, or anyone else.
- Miss Dickenson was a Corporate Attorney at Energen Corporation. I was under illegal surveillance by Miss Dickenson during her employment in 1994. She reported to former CEO - Energen Corporation Mr. William Mike Warren, Jr.
- I was placed under FBI surveillance prior to resigning (forcibly) from Energen Corporation in 1994. The initial intent of the FBI surveillance was to: determine who my contacts were - commit “Obstruction of Justice” (18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)) - fabricate evidence against me (18 U.S.C. § 1001 Fraud and False Statements) - all on behalf of Energen Corporation.
- the initial FBI agent assigned to this case began pursuing a dating relationship with Miss Dickenson whom at the time was expressing an interest in marrying me.
- I was employed by SouthTrust Bank from 1994 to 1997. I was employed by Compass Bank from 1997 to 2003.
- far more serious felony offences were/are being committed by William Michael Warren Jr. and his accomplishes (primarily people within the Justice Department/FBI) to hinder prosecution "§13A-10-44 Hindering prosecution of the second degree 2021 The Code of Alabama" / obstruct justice 18 U.S.C. § 1512 of the initial crimes of "§13A-11-33 Installing eavesdropping device 2021 The Code of Alabama" and "§13A-11-31 Criminal Eavesdropping 2021 The Code of Alabama" committed by Energen Corporation.
- hundreds of men and women's rights have been violated by illegal video surveillance during this case by Energen Corporation and subsequently FBI - without legal authorization and approval.
- the FBI will (attempt to) have sexual relations with material witnesses in an effort to impact their testimony.
- the Justice Department/FBI extorts attorney's that will expose their corruption. Attorney's aware of this case (so far) have been subservient to the Justice Department, have a conflict of interest, or do not have the needed resources to accept this case.
- telepathy was eventually discovered and confirmed by the FBI in this case.
- Miss Dickenson began telepathically assaulting me in 2003 per orders/instruction of Mr. William Mike Warren, Jr. with FBI/Justice Department guidance and/or support.
- Miss Dickenson is incapable of defending herself. She has no alibi.
- the service provided by the Justice Department/FBI will support and encourage criminal activity.
- identifies the methods used by the Justice Department/FBI to obstruct justice(18 U.S.C. § 1512), commit color of law abuse(18 U.S.C. § 242) without legal accountability. These methods include: Extortion by officers or employees of the United States(18 U.S.C. § 872) - Blackmail(18 U.S.C. § 873) - Fraud (with coordination from those previously employed by Energen Corporation) 18 U.S.C. § 1001 Fraud and False Statements - citing cannot reveal details of case due to -- ongoing investigation(18 U.S.C. § 1510), and/or concerns matters related solely to internal agency practices(5 U.S.C. § 552b(c)(2), and/or release of which would disclose techniques and procedures(5 U.S.C. § 552b(c)(7)(E) in regards to FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) requests and other requests for information.
- the taxpayer dollar amount the Justice Department/FBI has spent on this case is reverse money laundering.
Please consider other cases the Justice Department/FBI have been involved in.
Attorney's will help change the world in this case and may retire on the money awarded by doing so i.e. loss of income, pain and suffering, mental anguish and emotional distress, lost opportunity, plus punitive damages, Civil action for deprivation of rights 18 U.S.C. § 1983. To emphasize the importance of a U. S. Government that defends the U. S. Constitution, and on behalf of all Americans seeking repair of law enforcement infrastructure. I am requesting punitive damages in the amount of 1 trillion dollars, or an amount a judge/jury deems justifiable for all injured parties (class action) impacted by this case.
Miss Dickenson is the primary crime weapon being used to intentionally injure and defraud me (since 1994) that has William Michael Warren Jr.’s/Energen Corporation’s and the Justice Department/FBI’s fingerprints on it. The Justice Department/FBI remains convinced this weapon will be undiscovered through a legal judicial process - evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of past, present, and future “Obstruction of Justice” - 18 U.S.C. § 1512 (plus other violations of ethics, federal rules and statutes) committed by Mr. Warren/Energen Corporation and numerous people within the (taxpayer funded) Justice Department/FBI.
The DOJ continues to refuse to release the budget for Special Counsel Mueller's out-of-control investigation. JW seeks this info via FOIA lawsuit b/c we think American taxpayers deserve accountability & answers. No one is above the law — not even Mueller. https://t.co/hPGyQKwSip— Judicial Watch 🔎 (@JudicialWatch) May 3, 2018
The Justice Department/FBI serves the American people through transparency of the telepathic abilities discovered in this case from several individuals (including FBI agents as of June, 2022).
Researchers, scientist’s addressing medical issues in mind to mind communication may finally develop cures. Two heads are better than one, when you have the right partner.
When together or apart, this is the ultimate method to love and/or support one another...(if it were not for the Justice Department/FBI obstructing justice, I would be married with children). FROZEN LOVE BEST OF YOU EVERLONG DREAMS EVERYTHING I DO TUNNEL OF LOVE
William Michael Warren Jr. and his accomplice(s) in the Justice Department believe their reputation is more important than this research. For years they have invested an outlandish amount of resources to prevent the discovery of this humanitarian contribution. I encourage Mr. Warren and the Justice Department to share with the public their intelligence about this case so no one will be deceived, and everyone can understand. A violation of law abiding citizen's civil rights are definitely not preventing them from doing so.
18 U.S.C. § 2422: Coercion and Enticement. Perhaps this is why so many are not reporting FBI corruption/crime to the Justice Department/FBI. Mr. Warren instructed the FBI to put the fear of God into anyone who wished a legal resolution – do not ask, tell a person what they are going to do, or not going to do. On behalf of all Americans this easily proven intentional terrorism, with Miss Dickenson’s account (or lack of) initially providing enough evidence, requires the attention of the Attorney General of the United States, FBI Director Christopher A. Wray, Director of National Intelligence, the President of the United States, and members of Congress. It will serve the American people to know the reasons why one person who seeks due process of law is an FBI subject of interest 24/7 since 1994 (for no legal probable cause) while others have been interviewed and released by the FBI to commit crimes including murder. It will also serve all people to know the role my former coworker at Energen Corporation is playing for the FBI from Miss Dickenson herself.
Congress created, funds(via taxpayer), and can abolish the Justice Department. Congress has the authority, along with POTUS, to determine how far this corruption goes. The confidence level the Justice Department/FBI has on this case to obstruct justice is indicative of a history of doing so in other cases. For all Americans, this is the case for hearings to be conducted to determine if the Justice Department/FBI holds a different standard when you have money and power. Changes are needed to prevent different standards from occurring in the future. Identical to the Energen Corporation internal investigations, internal FBI investigations promote corruption/crime. A mandate for Miss Dickenson, William Michael Warren, Jr. and any number of witnesses plus attorney’s consulted to attend a hearing will substantiate these allegations.
Well informed people do peaceably assemble and petition the government for a redress of grievances when necessary. We have no fear of the Justice Department/FBI when we act together (E Pluribus Unum). We can all make changes to our country, not only POTUS and his supporters, or Stormy Daniels and her supporters (for example). The media is the public voice for all people regardless of who they are, or what they have (allegedly) done. The Boston Globe Spotlight team is a good example of the power of the media. The corrupt/unlawful require “due process of law” when they choose who’s rights are ignored without “due process of law” 18 U.S.C. § 241, 18 U.S.C. § 242.
I prefer anonymity, but have always desired to help others in any way I can. Everyone should be thrilled, excited, euphoric even to utilize telepathy with someone in varying situations. At least grateful. The Justice Department/FBI, William Michael Warren, Jr., and Miss Dickenson are using it unlawfully whether one likes it or not. A democracy/republic requires awareness of telepathy and the opportunity to address all of the ethical and legal scenarios. Miss Dickenson would not be telepathically connected to me without the support, training, encouragement, environment, millions of (tax payer) dollars spent, and demands of the Justice Department/FBI and William Michael Warren, Jr.. To force telepathy with another is the equivalent of rape. Miss Dickenson’s telepathic abilities also need to be researched and publicly addressed outside the influence and environment she has been in since 2002.
National Security concerns are reconciled by developing methods to defend against telepathy, as well as utilize it for the preservation of our liberty.
William Michael Warren, Jr. received a very generous income for the services he provided. We all would enjoy reporting to work in a beautiful office with a superb view of the city. We all would be successful if we were given enough money to hire talented people to accomplish an objective. We all would have great reputations if we had the Justice Department/FBI obstructing justice for the crimes we commit. William Michael Warren, Jr. is aware of the benefits telepathy provides to children. He chose to accept the position of CEO of Children’s Hospital in January, 2008 just like he chose to protect those violating the law when he initially became involved in this case as Energen Corporation CEO in 1994. He does not care what an individual does as long as they serve him - legally or not. He uses his lifetime achievements as bribery to avoid accountability to the “U. S. Code” and “The Code of Alabama”. A video about William Michael Warren, Jr. can be found here. Note the comment by Gary Youngblood at mark 6:39, William Michael Warren Jr.'s accomplice throughout this case - "Conspiracy against rights" (18 U.S.C. § 241). Mr. Warren and his accomplices utilize their humanitarianism to corrupt the public using tax payer dollars i.e. FBI/Justice Department(reverse money laundering). It is not I controlling the minds of those responsible for enforcing the law and defending the constitution, but doing the opposite.
All of my efforts to reach a mutually beneficial for all, win-win resolution to these matters have been rejected.
This sacred duty remains the guiding principle for the women and men of the U.S. Department of Justice. https://www.justice.gov/about
|from:||POGO Report Corruption <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|to:||John Paul Vincent <email@example.com>|
|date:||Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 2:23 PM|
Dear Mr. Vincent,
We are a small organization with limited resources, and we are able to investigate only a small number of the tips we receive. We prioritize our waste/fraud/abuse investigations based on a variety of factors, including the involvement of the federal government, the availability of proof, and the degree to which our work might benefit the general public. We also do not provide legal services of any kind. More information on what we do and don't do can be found here: http://www.pogo.org/report-corruption/
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to explore your account further.
Again, thank you very much for thinking of POGO and sharing your information with us. We appreciate having had the chance to consider it.
Daniel Van Schooten
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2021 11:08 AM
Cc: Newstip@Globe.com; AskDOJ@usdoj.gov
Subject: BLOG: https://www.lifelibertyandthepursuitofhappiness.net/
As Thomas Jefferson stated, “Educate and inform the whole mass of people… They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty”.
Again, any contributions to address these matters would be appreciated by all who believe in “equal protection of the law”.